Did you have the time to listen to Kenny Rogers’' Love Lifted me'? I believe you did. You’ll agree with me that it is a wonderful song. Can you do me a favour? Listen to Lady by this artist, believe me, you’ll feel the strong message of love and appreciation. I love this song so much!
One compelling thing about this song is that it touches the inner person (I’ll say the mind and soul) the flow with the lyrics and voice is splendidly coherence.

Sometimes I feel of all gifts, singing is the one with the most joy. I have seen stage performances by Musicians and feel the genuine joy as they performed. If you saw the video clip of this song (LADY) you’ll feel the joy of the singer and the audience.

It is obvious that the singer was determined to send a strong message of love to someone he’s in love with or encouraging couples to love, want and appreciate each other. Whatever you think of this song I know will centre on what I have pointed out. I got you the lyrics of Kenny Rogers song – Lady. I want you to enjoy the song. You can enjoy the song from youtube.

Lady, I'm your knight in shining armor and I love you
You have made me what I am and I am yours
My love, there's so many ways I want to say "I love you"
Let me hold you in my arms forever more
You have gone and made me such a fool
I'm so lost in your love
And oh, we belong together
Won't you believe in my song?
Lady, for so many years I thought I'd never find you
You have come into my life and made me whole
Forever, let me wake to see you each and every morning
Let me hear you whisper softly in my ear
In my eyes, I see no one else but you
There's no other love like our love
And yes, oh yes, I'll always want you near me
I've waited for you for so long

Kenny, wherever you are; I want you to know that your songs truly touch hearts and rock this world. Thank you so much!

Finally, I must say a big thank you to God for giving this world such a great talent!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog