Hello, did you have the time to listen to all or any of those songs I mentioned in my last post? Am sure you did. Am also sure that I did not disappoint you by the list I gave. It is difficult for me to say one artist is better than the others because I think it is a matter of choice. What do you think?
‘Suddenly’ by Billy Ocean is one love song I really think you’d like. The lyric is very compelling, makes you really think about love. I recommend this song for married couples. This artist did an excellent job with the lyrics, it truly touches the heart and soul. I love the beginning part of the song, I took out time to get the lyrics out(From Metrolyrics), see below:

I used to think that love was just a fairy tale
Until that first hello until that first smile
But if I had to do it all again I wouldn't change a thing
Cause this love is everlasting
Suddenly life has new meaning to me
There's beauty up above and things we never take notice of
You wake up suddenly you're in love
Girl, you're everything a man could want and more
One thousand words are not enough to say what I feel inside
Holding hands as we walk along the shore
Never felt like this before now you're all I'm living for
Each day I pray this love affair would last forever



Another reason I love this song is the softness and coherence with the instruments, you just can’t help but play it over and over again.
One cannot talk about the beauty of this song without talking about the voice. The singer’s voice is wonderfully sweet; permit me to say, I believe it is because of some of these qualities I mentioned that made the song a world favourite because a lot of people still listen to this song and love it again and again.
Billy, wherever you are, I just want to say thank you, your song truly rock this world and expresses the beauty that good songs should have.

Finally, I must say a big thank you to God for giving this world such a great talent!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog